Members of our super schemes have access to financial advice through Industry Fund Services (IFS).
Financial advice is designed to guide members through important financial decisions to make sure they achieve their personal financial goals.
There are a number of financial services available to suit our member's needs. An overview of each is given below.
Members can call 1300 277 777 to make a booking for any of the services.
Free single issue financial advice
Free single issue advice is designed to help you understand the basics of managing your super so you get the most out of your membership and achieve your personal financial goals. Common queries include:
- do I have the right level of insurance cover (ie death, invalidity and income protection cover)?
- how much should I contribute to my super?
- should I salary sacrifice into super?
- which investment option or mix of options best suits my risk appetite and life stage?
Fee for service financial advice
Our fee for service personal financial advice is designed to members build, manage and protect wealth, so they can make the most of your personal financial situation.
It provides specific and tailored advice about:
- maximising super
- tax effective strategies to build wealth
- transition to retirement strategies
- retirement income stream options
- investments (both inside and outside of superannuation)
- life and income protection insurance
- estate planning
Ongoing financial advice
Industry Fund Services (IFS) also offers an an Ongoing Advice Service.
Service offerings are tiered. Members can access annual or bi-annual (twice a year) financial reviews to make sure they're achieving your financial goals. Each review provides a fresh look at their situation and what you can do to make the most of your finances.
Starting at $1,320 per annum, the Ongoing Advice Service is available to members who have implemented a financial plan.