As an employer, meeting your superannuation responsibilities is important. The contributions you make on behalf of your employees has a big impact on their financial future.
Your responsibilities include ...
- starting employees in the correct super scheme
- reporting accurate data for members, including contact details, salaries, and tax file numbers
- paying fortnightly contributions and superannuation administration charges
- reporting leave without pay and transfers
- providing accurate cessation information
- assisting members when they retire or stop working on invalidity grounds
- distributing super scheme information
The following guides give you practical, step-by-step instructions to help you complete essential super admin tasks quickly and easily.
How to identify which super scheme new employees are eligible for, and how to sign them up.
We offer a range of products and services you help you and your employees through the voluntary redundancy process.